Monday, February 24, 2020

[READ] Defenseless (Salvation, #5) By - Corinne Michaels

Defenseless (Salvation, #5) By : Corinne Michaels

Gambar

Book Excerpt :

My life is a secret. His life is dangerous. We?re both stubborn, calculating, and controlling. Mark Dixon doesn?t know what he?s getting into. He doesn?t know his games could cost us our lives. I have to do what is necessary to keep us alive, and that means guarding my heart. But I know I?m defenseless against him, and in the end, he?ll force me to surrender. ** This is book 5 in The Salvation Series and can be read as a standalone, although for maximum enjoyment, it's advised to read Beloved, Beholden, Consolation & Conviction first as all the characters appear throughout. **

 

START READING NOW

"This book is available for download in a number of formats - including epub, pdf, azw, mobi and more. You can also read the full text online using our Ereader."

 

#booksforkids #bestbooks2020, #goodbookstoread2020 #mustreadbooks2020

0 comments:

Post a Comment